How do I get Calendar Wizard Macro on my new Desktop?

I just updated my 11 year old desktop and Corel Support helped me load my copy of x8 onto my new PC.  But the version I uploaded did not have the Calendar Wizard Macro pre-installed like my original x8 version.  Corel support let me know they no longer offer x8 support so now I'm reaching out here to see if someone can guide me through moving/installing that macro onto my new box?

Parents
No Data
  • This can be a little complicated, but hopefully I can help. 

On your old computer open Windows Explorer. In the adress bar type: %appdata%

That will convert to something like this: C:\Users\Shelby\AppData\Roaming

From there, click Corel, then CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8, then Draw, then ExtensionsUnpacked. 

So up to this point you should bere there:

C:\Users\Shelby\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8\Draw\ExtensionsUnpacked

This is where thing can change depending on your system. On mine, I have an x64 folder, you may not if your system is older. so click on the folder you have, so that you see something like this:

I don't know if these numbers are unque to each system or the same. But for me the Calander Wizard is in: e843ffba-62f7-4bd1-847d-31aefb483429

So you want to go all the way to here:

C:\Users\Shelby\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8\Draw\ExtensionsUnpacked\x64\e843ffba-62f7-4bd1-847d-31aefb483429\1.0.1\unpacked\content

Finally in that folder you should have a CalendarWizard.gms

That is the file you want, make a copy. You could also just do a search for that file. 

Once you have the file go to your new system. Instead of putting it in that crazy long folder just copy it to here:

**Again you need to use the %appdata% to type that first part for you**

C:\Users\Shelby\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8\Draw\GMS

If there is no GMS filder there, create one, then drop you file in there. 

Open CorelDRAW X8 and you should have your Calendar Wizard back. 

-Shelby

Children
No Data