CorelDRAW x3 missing fonts. Please help.

Three months ago, I got a job at this manufacturing company.  I work with the layouts and designs for the various products.  A few weeks ago, I noticed an odd problem where NORTON 360 picked up an error.  I ran some scans, and got nothing, until I used Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security essentials, and caught two trojans.  When they were removed, I was then able to run updates for the computer which was causing the error NORTON mentioned.

Thing is, odd things have been happening to CorelDRAW..

For example, the past two days, the program would ask me for the CD to install Corel, but then it would just open as the installation tried to happen.  Today it opens fine, but the big issue is that most of the fonts for the files are now gone.  Such as Helvetica and Utopia.

I'm sure the PC is fixed now and there are no more viruses, but I am desperate to try and get these fonts back, because I can not create or print any of our client's products until we have these fonts again.

Things that I have tried:

-Putting the CD back in and using repair, but the fonts are still missing.

-Installing the v2 of the Widows update that supposedly fixed the problem that happened in 12/12/12.

I am at wits end, and my boss doesn't want me to uninstall and reinstall Corel because he's afraid that the program will not reinstall properly.  Please help, as I need to start finishing some orders by Monday!  I am really anxious!