How do you Resize an Image for the Web ?

hello everyone,

I need some help here, just got my corel x3 a couple of weeks ago and i was wondering if there is a simple way for me to resize a cropped image to a specific width in corel-paint ? ...so that i can save it as a JPG and upload to a website.

I used HP software before, it basically gave me a little window where i would key in the width of the image (in pixels) and it would resize it for me in porpotion. I can longer use the HP software because it does not work with my Vista laptop. Sad 

sorry, i played around with it in photo-shop, got as far as cropping the image, but can't figure out (a simple way) how to resize it.

your help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance. 

Parents
No Data
  •  Hi T-Bot,

If you only are going to increase the size of your image, the open the image, then go to

1. IMAGE>Resample and
    2. in the dropdown that says milimeters,
    3. choose pixels and
    4. then write the size in the digit field.

This is brutal but have worked for me when working fast. Maybe you after that should run the image through: Effects>Sharpen>Unsharp Mask and after that go through it via the Web image optimizer.

You could also go via Lens in the Docker (Palette) and chose either Sharpen or the Tone curve.

Well, Image>Resample to start with.

Stefan

Children