design in rhinestuds

i have an old coreldraw 3 and yes i know it is old but in a few months i will have the new one. Is there any one who could help me as i need to do designs . I need to do designs in rhinestones by doing 2mm round studs just like this . how can i do this with out having to one at a time and have 0,5 space from each other

Parents
  • With the later versions of DRAW, there are two tools that can help you do this. One tool is the Blend tool, that will allow you to create the 2mm round objects, as many as you like and to adjust, post blend creation, to get the spacing right.
    The other tool is the Custom Spray in the Artistic Media group of tools. You can define a spray pattern of a 2mm circle and the spacing as you wish, then save that as a permanent spray tool.

If your version of DRAW is version X3 (from the menu: Help->About CorelDRAW, shows version 13.x.x.x), then these same tools should be present.

Also, there are a couple of macros around, that do the rhinestone/rhinestud placement designs.
Reply Children