one image on two pages like it is in Adobe illustrator

I am working with Corel on magazine A4 (sorry for my english). It has format of  A4. At first I create a document A4 and then iam filling it with content (text and graphics). If its done, i am printing it as "brochure" on format a3 - on one paper size A3 prints two pages a4 (for example.page 32 + 1, 2 + 31, ...) I have to do this way, because when iam starting i dont know how will be pages sorted later.

I do not know how to do in Corelthat one image will be at two pages (for example- . the article about holidays is at pages 20 and 21 and holiday picture extends to both sides) .. it is possible to do ? in Adobe Illustrator it is possible (i can see two pages side by side, but I know later move them) i dont know, how can i do it in corel.

• In the options go to Document>Layout and make sure that "Facing pages" is selected (ticked). Then you should have facing pages and be able to position an image across two adjacent pages.
  • The best way is to start with an A3 horizontal page, then double click on the page border, go to "Layout" and choose "booklet" and "facing pages".

That will create a new document with individual A4 pages, the first (cover) and the last one will be alone, and the rest will be displayed as 2-3, 4-5, etc. Then, you can place an image on both pages and it will automatically cropped.

The best part is that you can choose the output for a professional printing company, then publish as PDF as individual pages, or print directly: go to File/print, and on the Print Preview you will see the right order, without change anything: 32-1, 2-31, etc