Photo-Paint X3 not working

Hi

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this has already been asked (not had chance to lok around yet). I have Photo-Paint X£ as part of DRAWings X3 which includes Corel Graphics Suite X3 and Drawstitch* (*an embroidery digtising software program). I have been using Photo-Paint alot with otherdesign software and it has recently been working very intermittently - sometimes it loads and at others it won't. I have un-installed the Graphocs sute and re-installed it and re-booted my laptop several times (I run Windows 8.1). I know it's an old program now but it does the things I need it to so I'm reluctant to get something else. Can anyone suggest what to do to permanently fox this prpblem please? Any help would be greatfully receive. Thanks

Parents
  • Hi MKLiz,

If you depend on the software for a living (work) you should have the best tools to work with. I still have an old Gateway with win95 and some cool programs on it including the original Draw version 6, however, for work purposes I use the latest technology, i7, 16gigs ram, ssd, 2018Draw.

If it worked better in the past perhaps you need to clean up your machine. Things like temp files, cookies, search bars, etc. having lots of that stuff can slow you down and mess with programs.

Good luck,

Reply Children