Vector lines

I have traced a pic using #2 pencil, pen, #1pencil, and fine felt tip and, after scanning and tracing, I end up with all double lines in the wireframe view.. The outline also has double lines. Since the image will be used for cutting, I need one clean line. If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong or how to correct I would be most appreciative.  Thank you.

Parents
No Data
  • Lynne said:

I have traced a pic using #2 pencil, pen, #1pencil, and fine felt tip and, after scanning and tracing, I end up with all double lines in the wireframe view.. The outline also has double lines. Since the image will be used for cutting, I need one clean line. If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong or how to correct I would be most appreciative.  Thank you.

What you are looking for is called "Center Line Vectorization" which was part of the Corel auto trace programs a few versions back, they dropped that feature in X3. I'm not sure if V12 still has it but it was never good in my opinion. There is a free software called "Wintopo" that does what you want.

http://www.wintopo.com/dl-wintopo.htm 

Children
No Data