Fitting a square image on a latte mug

I am with dog rescue and I just purchased some latte mugs to put designs on for Christmas.  Because of the shape of the mugs a simple square design, which is what I'm working with,  won't work.  The design I have is a bitmap and I need to change the shape so it fits in the template of the latte mug.  I can't seem to get the shape tool to help me with this.  I need to get this figured out so we can sell these for Christmas and I'm running out of time.  I have tried to figure it out myself but to no avail.  (Corel can't help me due to the version I am using and I can't afford to upgrade but could download the trial version if that would help)  I just don't know if I can reshape a jpeg or bmp in either version or how to make this work.  Hellllppppp

Parents
  • Hello sparrowd; The X5 demo will do what you want I'm sure ( If it can be done with graphics Corel can most likely can do it ), But I would hate to think I had to learn Corel in a week. It may be best to hire someone to do the art for you, there are a lot of people here on the forum that make a living doing graphics. Even if you were told how to do it it would probley take a few tries to get it right. I have been using Corel for over 20 years and i'm still learning, once you get the program and start to use it you will see that it is fun to draw and make designs for what you want to make.

My Thoughts George

Reply Children
No Data