CorelDraw and Plotter Cutters

Hello,  First off let me say thanks up front for any and all people who can help me!

I have a couple of questions reguarding CorelDraw and which version would better suite what I need. 

First off I have a Vinyl Express R-Series II Plotter Cutter, and I have a Windows 7 oprerating system.

I would like to know what version of CorelDraw would work with my cutter? Also, does the corelDraw 11 work with windows 7? I have read some says it will some says it will not.   I have read several forums and related information.  However, I am new to the vinyl world of cutting.  I do know CorelDraw so that is not new to me.  I would appreciate any helpful information on what everyone is using or likes to use with plotter cutters.

Thanks Again 

Parents
No Data
  • The question must be: do your plotter work under Windows 7? if your plotter is compatible with Windows 7, it will work with CorelDRAW 11, X5 or other. And yes, CorelDRAW 11 works under Windows 7, but since is a quite old version, you don't have all the feautures of the new version.

Children