CorelDraw and Plotter Cutters

Hello,  First off let me say thanks up front for any and all people who can help me!

I have a couple of questions reguarding CorelDraw and which version would better suite what I need. 

First off I have a Vinyl Express R-Series II Plotter Cutter, and I have a Windows 7 oprerating system.

I would like to know what version of CorelDraw would work with my cutter? Also, does the corelDraw 11 work with windows 7? I have read some says it will some says it will not.   I have read several forums and related information.  However, I am new to the vinyl world of cutting.  I do know CorelDraw so that is not new to me.  I would appreciate any helpful information on what everyone is using or likes to use with plotter cutters.

Thanks Again 

Parents
No Data
  • Hello solidrock; CorelDraw by it self doesn't have drivers for the plotter to cut. You will need another program or a bolt-on to use Corel. A lot of the plotter's come with something to use to cut with, if you aren't sure what you have call the people you bought it from and ask.
      As far as what ver. of Corel to Buy, if you get a older ver. and someone sends you a newer ver. drawing to cut you won't be able to open it. Newer is better.

My Thought George

Children
No Data