Anyone is having issues with Corel Photo-Paint 11 Clone Tool in Windows 10?

I have re-installed my copy of  Corel Photo-Paint 11 on my new computer with Windows 10. Everything seems to work fine, except the Clone Tool. When I click on it to use it, the clone cursor never positions where I want to, thus making it impossible to clone precise areas in my photos. Have you heard about this issue before? Any way it can be resolved?

Parents
  • I know this posting is a year old, but it gives those with older versions of Photopaint a way to sort this out. I have had the same problem running XP and then when I moved to Win 8.1 with Photopaint X3 with the cloning brush being offset to the left by a inch, it drove me crazy.
    I searched the Corel forum via Google and found a solution. Both times I migrated I also up dated my monitor, and changed the monitors Screen Display, making text larger due to the new higher resolution of my new screens.
    If I set it anywhere above 125% it causes the clone tool to be offset. I know there are many who need the larger text and this may not be a perfect solution, but it may help others.
    Open Windows Control Panel -
    Click on - Appearance and Personalization -
    Under Display - Click on - Make text and other items larger or smaller -
    Tick the tick-box - Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays
    Change setting to 125%
    Apply and then sign out of account and then sign back in, it should sort it out, if not reduce your setting to 100%. Hopefully this should do it.
Reply Children
No Data