I am trying to creat a website for my company. I am trying to make it an auto height adjusting website. How do I do that in CorelDraw 12? Also, what is the optimum pixel size that I should set to the page? Right now I have it at 1140 pixels x 900 pixels.
I'm with Hunter. It's a specialist's job.
If you are determined to DIY then use a content management system like Wordpress. (But even that is way complex)
Some topics that should be covered:
- graphic design theory (for imagery)
- graphic design composition (for imagery)
- typography for the web
- progressive enhancement & graceful degradation
- color theory
- shapes, forms, balance, harmony (visual grammar)
- website performance
- other media (video, audio, podcasts)
- social media
- basics of a programming language
- basics of marketing
- basics of writing for the web
C'mon, guys, the topic is 3 years old. Hopefully the OP has his site up and running by now, ya know?
If anyone has more recent questions regarding using CD to build (pieces for) sites, I'm sure we can answer them. We were all new to this stuff once.
Ha ha, I did not notice the date.