Web Design

I am trying to creat a website for my company. I am trying to make it an auto height adjusting website. How do I do that in CorelDraw 12? Also, what is the optimum pixel size that I should set to the page? Right now I have it at 1140 pixels x 900 pixels.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Tim,

I agree with the advise everyone here is telling you.  Draw is a great graphic creation program and a bad choice for making a web site. I use Draw for creating assets for a web sites almost daily and for years, second to none for that.

That being said I will try to answer your question. If I were using Draw  to make a basic web site I would set the content area to a fixed 1000pixels wide and center it.  Everything outside the content area is background and should fill any size screen.  How long the "1000pixel centered content area" depends on how much you put in there.  I would keep the home page to fit  "most screens" without scrolling.

In this day and age your web site should be as advanced and professional as your business, it is a first impression to the world.

Hope this helps,

Children
No Data