Importing AutoCad files

OK, i have CD 12.. I design aircraft dial faces and panels with it. Basically, it's just boxes, circles and text. One of my customers always sends me an autocad file (.dwg and .dxf) and I am always able to open them, but today it aint working.. I'm getting either error opening or when I am able to try to open it it doesnt display. The closest i get is when I get the dialog box about the .dxf file I click on front view, auto reduce nodes or words to that effect, and then hit OK, It looks like it's working but nothing displays

I'm assuming that the customer might have a newer version of autocad that CD 12 wont open. What newer version of CD must I purchase to get this file open?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • Hello mikeyb; The ver. 2017 will import the latest ver. of AutoCad's DWG & DFX files. Thats a good reason to stay up todate with the latest ver. of CorelDRAW. I have Not had to open a new file in Draw But, it shows it in the import list!!! It is nice to be able to open Any File your client sends you, and Corel open a Lot of file formats!!!!!!!!!! If you like you can send me the file and I will send it back to you in a CDR file for ver..12. Good Luck.......

George ( vasigns@verizon.net )

Children