Animations on YouTube

Hi, I'm trying to create some simple animations in RAVE 3 and post them on YouTube.  My problem is that it seems like no matter what format (avi or mov) I export the animation in, when I upload it to YouTube it looks blurry.  I've also tried converting the exported files into other different formats (mp4, flv) and have the same problem.  Has anyone uploaded a RAVE animation to YouTube with success?  Other animations on YouTube look clear, so I'm not sure why there's a problem here.

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • Although there are numerous internet converters accessible, we hope that this list has assisted you in selecting the top ones. These converter software will enable you to do the task fast and efficiently whether you're wanting to convert a video to audio or vice versa. Click here to check more  about YouTube to MP3 So why are you still waiting? Become converted! You may download and save YouTube videos as MP3 or MP4 files using the built-in functionality of several web browsers, including Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. When you find a video you wish to save, just select "Save As" or "Download."

Children
No Data