CorelDraw X3 Student Version

Hi everyone, I'm interested in purchasing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3; I was looking around, and have found a Student and Teacher edition on various websites, including Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/CorelDraw-Graphics-Suite-Student-Teacher/dp/B000E18ZNO/ref=sr_1_2/203-5062939-7847122?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1193608111&sr=1-2 I am currently a full time student, studying at a London university on a course that lasts for 1 year. I've noticed that some websites state that the student qualification criteria are: 'Students must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at an acceptable Education Institution (being a bona fide university or college... that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full time study.' I was wondering if anyone knows whether I'd qualify for the student pricing, seeing as I am a full time student - the only thing working against me would be that my course only lasts for 1 year. Also, is there any difference between the student version and the standard retail version (other than the price)? Thanks