I really need assistance please!!! (X3 Label Page not showing under 'Print Preview'

Hi, I've been trying to create labels for my new business in CorelDraw X3 and  I've followed every step to create custom labels etc. I created my label but when I go to Print Preview, it's not showing the label page (like everyone says it should).  It's only giving one page with my design sitting in the middle of it.  I'm assuming it's just a setting but I've tried all the settings I could think off and nothing seems to work.  For some reason the Label page setting is not pulling through into the Print / Print Preview page and I do not know how to fix it.

Can anyone please help me?  I'm quite desperate to get this working.

Parents
No Data
  • Set page size to A4 in layout/page set up. You can go back and change your page size to custom of the actual label you creating. You will notice the tab for all pages or current page does not allow you to highlight anymore. Then go to layout/page layout/label. Select label on the left top of screen. Select your label size or make your own. Then press ok. Go to print, check that page range is current page if you want 1 label printed many times on 1 page. Make sure also in layout on the print page you select 'as in document". then you should see your labels in preview.

Children
No Data