What can I expect in opening X3 files?

Hello Friends,  my beloved XP computer died.  I am ordering a win.10 operating computer and must order a more current Corel Draw.  I have decided on 2017 as it seems everyone hates 2019 and I think 17 will be  more compatible with my other things.  I have 2 lasers that are "old" technology but will run on win. 10.

My question:  I have 2000+ files that I created in X3.  I know 2017 will not open them so I am putting X3 on a win. 7 home premium 64 bit computer.  I just need to be able to open them and then recreate in 2017. 

I am not a graphic artist but I do create customer logos for lasering into recognition awards and such.  X3 does all and more then I require  but I need to upgrade.  

Does anyone have information that may help me avoid problems in my upgrading?  Thank you in advance.

Parents
No Data
  • With time, your online business has expanded significantly. Your current e-commerce platform is too expensive in maintenance. You might need more advanced and reliable features, but your current platform does not provide the necessary options. Whatever the reason, if you're considering Magento 2 migration, this article will explain the details of this process.

We explain magento development agency in this blog. Read more click on link.

Children
No Data