duh? text rotated 270 degrees

can't figure out how I did it,  but artistic text is set to type in at 270 degrees by default,  can't figure how to permanently change the default back to 0?  please help before I lose sanity.....

Parents
  • I'm not a novice with Corel yet I was not able to find a solution for this on my own.   Thank you so much for contacting me directly.  Should I go back and update the post on the forum or will you have done that already.  Again I appreciate your time and helping me not to have to loose all my setting.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Regards,

Francisco Montes
    Owner
    EngraveMeThis.com
    InkMeThis.com
    MessageMeThis.com

On December 17, 2019 at 3:44 AM Ariel <bounce-Ariel@community.coreldraw.com> wrote:

Update from CorelDRAW Community

Ariel

It is a function that may not be well known, perhaps because it is not used frequently, and often due to error. But it exists since many years ago. Ctrl+. (Ctrl+period) rotates the text, and Ctrl+, (Ctrl+comma) restore it to normal. if you apply without any selected text it becomes as default.

View online

Replies to this email will be posted in the forums. Make sure not to include your signature when replying.  

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Reply Children
No Data