X3 no longer expands the layer in Object Manager when I select an object in the drawing.

It shows the location of the object down on the bottom bar, but the layer in the object manager does not open to show it there.  It now does this with all files.  I opened a couple files in X6 and the layers expand correctly there.  I know that it always worked like this before in X3 as that is my preferred version to work in.   I don't know what changed.

Parents
No Data
  • Hmmm.  I don't see it.  At the bottom of my Object Manager flyout I have only two buttons.  The left most says New Layer, the one to the right of that says New Master Layer.   There is a Delete button on the far right bottom of the flyout.   I opened my X6 version as well and that does have a couple more buttons at the bottom.  But they are just for even numbered and odd numbered pages.  In both versions, my left-most button is the New Layer one.  Of course I may just be blind, but do not see any rectangle or arrow.  No matter.  If I can get to the setup by right clicking a few times, that is fine.

Children