Certain fonts can't be exported?

I just finished a fairly simple Draw9 doc (on Windows 7) but can't publish correctly to PDF nor export to WPG. The results are either missing fonts completely, or misplaces the text to random (wrong) locations on the drawing. Specifically I attempted to use GlaserSteD, ZurichUBlkExBT, and Zurich CnBT, all from the Draw disk, all Type 1--so PDF should be friendly to them. But no deal. Is this some kind of bug, or is there some setting I should be altering?

Tried exporting text as curves to no avail.

There are other fonts, such as Arial, which do work--I've put them in the same file and published to PDF with no problem.

Apparently these forums don't allow attachments, otherwise I'd upload so folks could see what I'm talking about. What I need to know is why certain fonts cause problems and if possible get a list of known problematic fonts so I can avoid them instead of spending lots of time on a design, tailored around a particular font style, for nothing.

EDIT: for some reason today I'm publishing to PDF OK (no clue why). However, export to WPG (and probably other formats) still produces screwy results. If I export text as curves, none of it shows up at all. If I leave it alone, text that was right-justified is displaced all the way over to the other side of the page.

Thanks for any help.

Parents Reply Children
No Data