Install Corel Draw 12 & Corel Draw X8 into the same windows 10 machine

So... I've been using Corel Draw for longer than I care to admit from CD6 thru current & running CDX8...

But recently a friend was clearing out his printing business that's been closed for over a decade & for helping him he gave me a Roland PC600 & Roland PC12 thermal ribbon printing machines and about 300 brand new cartridges with it. So when I got them home I grabbed an old windows XP machine from my shelf, found my old version of Corel Draw 12 suite, installed it, tested both of the machines & they work great!

So, while it was nice that the machines worked, I found out real fast that when I design things on my current machine under Corel Draw X8 & then save them backward compatible to Corel Draw version 12 that it looses 90% of things like, cut contour commands, spot colors, improper colors in gradients & fountains etc...

So I was wondering if it is possible to put both versions, CD12 & CDX8 onto a single machine without it mucking up the X8 installation and/or my X8 .cdr files...

I've already found that I can install Corel Draw 12 onto my other ASUS laptop which is windows 10 so I was just curious if both programs CD12 & CDX8 can exist on the same machine without issue...

I would only be doing this for the printers that were given to me, I want to design from CD12 on my main machine & then transfer the files just as designed in CD12 without having to use CDX8 & downgrading the save to V.12 & loose the details...

Any suggestions?

Thanks