Please help with Corel Photopaint 9

I've been using Corel 9 for years.  My HP Pavillion died with Corel 9 on it.  I just got a new desktop last week and found out I can't reload the program from disks.  Understand I sit comfortably in the generation gap and found the more newer versions too advanced for me.  Of course Corel  doesn't have any versions of the old school. Can I find it online somewhere?

Parents
  • I also still use Corel 9 quite a bit if I am just doing something simple.  I am using it with Windows 7 and 10 with no problems but I have the Compact Disc version.

I would suggest buying a combo floppy/SD card USB drive for less than $20 if money is the issue.  What "I" would do is just buy Version 9 on CD from Amazon or E-bay.  Shouldn't be too hard to find.

The new versions can be intimidating at first if you are jumping several versions (you would be jumping many!), but it will benefit you in the end to upgrade.   What I do with each new version is keep the old one on my PC while trying out the newer version.  If I get stuck, I go back to the older version till I can figure it out.  If you get stuck, Google and this forum answers many questions.

Reply Children
No Data