Imposition layout for printing - with a twist

Greetings all, could you please help me - I am unable to find the precise help I need.

What I require is to print from one tab delimited file to an imposition card layout where 1 business sized card is printed 20 times onto one A3 sheet and 20 A3 sheets need to be printed for twenty people, that is one for each.

For example :

[Heading in Field A1 is <Name>, and Heading in B1 is <city>, C1 is type of <car> etc]

A1  <Name> B1  <City> C1   <Make of Car>
A2  John B2  Cape Town C2   Toyota
A3  Peter B3  Durban C3   Ford
A4 B4 C4

- I have no problem in doing this process so far. However what I require is for Person in field A2 and his data to be printed 20 times on sheet 1. Person in field A3 and his data to be printed 20 times on sheet 2 etc so that each sheet only applies to the one individual and it is his name only on each of the 20 cards that are on his sheet.

For example :

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

John

Cape Town

Toyota

and on the second printed sheet :

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

Peter

Durban

Ford

At the moment, Person in field A2 appears once (in the top left hand corner) on each of the 20 printed sheets and the same for the rest -  which is making cutting and sorting very hard. Is there a solution to this problem?

Parents
No Data
  • I suppose that you have CorelDraw file with 20 pages (each page for each card) then you go to Print Preview – Imposition Layout Tool

Edit Basic Se ttings – page across/down 4x5 .

Edit Page Placement – Cloned Auto-ordering

Best regards

Mek

Children