Weird .eps file crashing Roland VersaWorks dual software issue

Hi all

I am totally stumped.

I have to print this Exxaro file in various colour flavors to work on various colour shirts using CorelDraw x7 and now CorelDraw 2019 (which I don't use cos everything is just slower) and I created all 3 variations of the logo from the same file, the only difference is the colour and the bleeds around the colours. Now this is dead normal job is giving me fits. Two of the 3 logos print marvellously in Roland Versaworks Dual, the third crashes the software every time I try to open the file in VersaWorks. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xwif9kqij0bgc3l/AABoE9h92LG7P72Y5WJH3YCva?dl=0

There is the dropbox link. The logo in the corel 21 (x7 added) file is the culprit. The 3 eps files is attached to see if you want to try a crack at it (the one with x82 at the end crashed the program).

If anybody can get me a workable solution to this problem I would be grateful, as I've used up all my tricks. 

Things I've tried include:
exporting as pdf, doesn't work. 
breaking the cutline and bleeds apart and sending them bit by bit to get the part of the logo that's giving us trouble, did not work... it seems to change location! It was the cutline of the 2 xx's but then I tried just the "e  aro" and that crashes the program too now.
restarting the computer doing the ripping and printing, did not work.
swapping the cutline of the one that works into the one that doesn't work didn't work... 

It got so bad that this printing computer gave me a blue screen of death on the last of the crashes. 

I'm at my wits end.

Please send help and booze?