Creating a catalog

Hope someone can help on this.  Over the years we have created thouands of designs for customers and stock. I need a way to print them in a catalog format so we can quickly reference them.  Over 95% of images are coreldraw images.  Is there a way I can convert them all the .jpg or .pdf files for reference so no one can mess will the originals.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jimmy

• Hi Jkeefe,

Have just seen your post regarding images. There is a really simple way to convert all your Corel images to Jpeg and and other file format for that fact. The process I use is batch processing. When you open Corel photopaint, goto file > batch process. Here you can add all the files that you want. Onece you have added the relevant image files you want to convert, in the options box select browse and create a new folder where you can add these images.  Where the box says save as type, select JPEG. (note that with Jpeg the batch process will use your last compression settings used with a JPEG image).

click on play, and bobs you uncle. The programme will go through and complete all the images as requested, and you will see the screens change before your eyes. Pritty cool if you ask me.

You can also create a script through a recording, where you can add certain parameters regarding how you would like the images processed. This is good when you have a variety of different nees for web, internal etc..

Good luck, I hope that this helps.....