How to pick right colors for editing photos? is it possible all the time to edit photos using android application or should we switch to PC software?

Hi, I hope everyone is doing great!

I would like to ask that from the past few months I started learning graphic designing but the thing which makes me sick is that is the right selection of colors. How to choose right colors for my photo editing. It might be a silly question for many of you but I'm really worried as I sometimes spent couple of hours while editing but still I can't choose good colors which could be eye appealing. I firstly started editing in Picsart photo & video editor but after 2 to 3 months I haven't still figured out that I cannot do anything great. My second question is that if I don't have grip on simple photo editing applications is it possible for me to switch on some PC software like CorelDraw, and adobe photoshop? An additional question is that I have recently started a YouTube channel and to create content I downloaded inshot video editor. The content seems not be eye catchy. Anybody here who have experience with any video editing application?

Regards,

Emanuel Davidson