CorelCAD Product STILL has serious activation issues. Corel Support STILL sucks at fixing them.

:(

Using this product for any length of time is a nightmare - It has to have the WORST product activation of any software I've ever used. Corel sure is keen on making life as difficult for their customers as possible. Support sucks. Don't bother chatting. Just log a ticket. Yeah, that's great when I need to activate the product. After all, this has only been an issue now for 3+  years. :(

Caveat Emptor - NEVER EVER plan on keeping CorelCAD if you think you might ever need;

- OS updates... Windows 10? Nah... Stay with XP... After all, who needs to upgrade to Windows 10? Oh yeah. Everyone who purchased Windows.

- Hard Drive upgrades. Make sure you invest in that 10 disk 20TB mirrored array BEFORE you install CorelCAD. Otherwise you're in for a bad day.

- Motherboard upgrades. Need a new processor because CorelCAD can't handle large drawings on older ( eg, 8 core, 24 Gb 4 GHz Intel i7 based computers ) - Forget it. Just wait the several seconds your drawing requires to render, even though the snap-to fails because of this.  

Corel - Can't you just do something less intrusive like take a finger segment every time we upgrade? At least then we could get a useful lifetime from your product - Even the Yakuza don't demand any more than that? But you do.

Yes, not aimed at the guys from Corel who come on the forums and do their best to help out - but does anyone important at Corel ever read their forums to find our how miserable they make their customer's lives?