corel draw 12 corner roundness Unit??

I have rounded off the corners of a rectangle, however I have no idea what the unit is? All it says is corner roundness is 16. Doesn't give me a unit, degrees don't work, radians don't seem right, arc length would be way to long as i have a part that is 3inches by 5 inches. I have found nothing that shows me a unit or anything? Can someone pleas help, as this is hooked up to a laser cutter. I need to convert these drawings over to solid works for documentation. Without doing so, I won't be able to get apropos drawing

Parents
  • Hi thank you for the help. Here is more of what I tried. I still can't seem to get it.

I would agree it should be radius. However the exact dimension of my triangle is 3.255 inches wide by 5.505 inches tall. So a radius of 16, if it's inches would be out of the possibility, as well as for an arc length. Also, I thought maybe angle, however that doesn't work either. Reason being, i drew a perfect 2in x 2in square and entered 90 for the roundnes. If this were infact in degrees then that would have created a perfect circle and it did not. I also thought it might be radians, hence it being unitless. However, the conversion is 180 degrees/pi*radians. So (16 Radians*180 degrees)/(pi*radians)=  almost 917 degrees. So that would be almost 3 full turns, which makes no sense. I read someone said pixels, that is possible, but that would make it litterally impossible to measure. This is killing me! If anyone has any other ideas please let me know? I drew some stuff up to get the best possible radius I could, however I am almost positive it is not exact, and my margin for error is not much.

Reply Children
No Data