Font Issues between Corel and Windows versions

Hello everyone,

I need your help in diagnosing a font issue between different versions of windows and if it's linked to the Corel program for each OS. The OS in question are Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and its various fonts (Arial, Times New Roman, Bookman Old Style). Our issue is the original file which was created on a Win 7 machine is all fine and dandy. I had opened the file on my machine which has Win 8.1 and the spacing is off on only a couple of lines of the text the rest of the document is fine. Ironically there are even more differences on seperate lines of text between the 8.1 machine and the win 10 machine. All have the same version of Corel and the only difference I have been able to find is the versions of the native font files in the WIndows Fonts folder.

So I'm not sure if just in different versions in the program for each OS is the culprit of if it's versions of the fonts or something else I haven't thought of. It just makes it difficult ensuring that all the documents print with the proper font spacing. Any leads on finding a solution to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks