Is there a feature to make it simpler to mix two colours together?

Firstly, I think that CorelDraw is a FANTASTIC product and I encourage you to make it even better!

As I get better as an illustrator/artist, I find I need to make colours more subtle so that they blend in [harmonise] better. Because often, the difference between two different colours is too great and things start to clash.

The way I currently do this is to put two layers of different colour down and make one of the colours about 50% transparent. It's a pain to have to adjust colours via the RGB or CMYK channels as that is essentially making the colour from scratch. Most real artists working with oil or watercolour would take advantage of the closest two colours available on their palette and just physically mix those together...

So I would like to be able to drag a new colour over the top of an existing colour and have the two colours instantly "mix" like it would with real paint. I suggest the middle button for this task.

It would be nice to get some of these features as standard and not as separate macros that you have to download...

Thanks very much,

Leslie Dean Brown.