The Keaton Batmobile

I really tried to spiff this one up, but it's finish was not glossy like the Barris Batmobile. I saw one of the replica's at our local county fair one year, and it is just a basic black, no shine. But it does look better than the first one I drew and this is my second favorite Batmobile. I want to do one more. I have a model from Polar Lights...a diecast I had to build, of the comic book Batmobile. It is loosely based on the Barris Batmobile, so it was what they were able to put out before all the legal wrangling was settled on the Barris. I'll get to that one next. You won't, however, see a rendering of the urban assault vehicle from the Dark Knight. That was NOT a Batmobile to me. I don't mind the Caped Crusader using that, as long as he has a cool batmobile for transportation. I mean, he doesn't have to drive that to Commissioner Gordon's office. However it would make it easier to park...just roll over the other cars sitting there.

Anonymous
  • I love this version of the batmobile, its awesome, also it was very awesome that it was included in the Batman Arkham Asylum game, great piece of work.

• Yeah, I like this one a lot. My second favorite next to the TV show Batmobile. Sorry, the tumbler just does not do it for me. Like I said in my description. I can see Batman needing the tumbler for riot control or very dangerous situations. But he needs a car to tool around in. Every episode of the show started with the Batmobile pulling up to Gotham City police headquarters. I can't see the tumbler just pulling up. I think the Dark Knight just needs a car for simple break ins, store dedications, and small crime. Riot control, invasion? Yes, bring out the tumbler.

• The "Keaton" Batmobile is probably my favorite of all the Batmobile next to theTumbler.

Well Done!!

Related
Recommended