Performance

Below is an image of mt Computer properties. I've got Corel X3, X6 and X7 installed. How do i increase the speed?

• Remove ALL applications that run in the background, make sure you use MS Security.

Get a graphics computer.

• The answer is relative to the use you need for your computer. You processor is very poor for big task, according with your image it's a Pentium Dual core (that means, one processor divided on two parts). A Core2Duo means two processors, and newest computers will use 4 or 8 processors. Also, a more powerful graphic card will produce a better performance. That doesn't means you can't use it CorelDRAW X7 on this computer, just it's not the best option. I use CorelDRAW X7 on a laptop with 2 Gb RAM. Then, if you need more spped, you will need:
    - increase your Virtual Memory as big as possible
    - deactivate programs that start with Windows (such as acrobat reader, teamviewer. skype, etc) you can use it anyway, starting the program normally.
    - disable all unused program that are residen on memory, specially don't use a heavy antivirus.
    - unistall unused fonts. Less than 400 will produce more speed and better performance
    - don't use Windows 64 bits, since it's bigger and you couldn't take advantadge of any of their features. Windows 7 32 bits will be the best for you.