Advanced 3D not imitation only in Corel DRAW or other corel application

A science fiction idea: 
At least sketchup-level modeler with Corel-logic (curve editing, grouping, shaping, coloring, moving, duplicating, repeating, aligning, precise sizing etc) with texturing ability and maybe some scanline-level renderer ability would rule the world.

A 3D modeler with the corel draw logic would be the greatest and one of the fastest growing enterprise I think.

CorelDraw is much faster and effective in 2d than Illustrator and every 3d editor. It should handle (import-export) common 3d formats to be be winner - and a gate to the world of existing pro modeling and artistic rendering (Corel CAD and Designer is disappointing for a visual artist even with pro CorelDraw skills). Sketchup is almost perfect, but who love Corel logic, I think hate (or so) Illustrator's and most of other app's - including Sketchup -  logic due to their massive slowness.

It is an existing phenomenon: artists use their favorite modeler to build 3d model, save it to an independent 3d format, continue the work in their favorite sculpt-app, maybe texturize it in another application, and render it in their best renderer. Corel could be quickly become a favorite modeler of many.

A realist idea: 
CorelDraw page to publish as HTML5 document, maybe with animations and videos.

Sencha Animator and Adobe Edge are almost the same, none of them is more advanced animator than CorelRave was. So my idea is Corel RAVE X7, opening cdr files, animating objects, and publish them as flash, other video formats, and the successor of everything: HTML5, CSS3... 

I know CorelDraw since CorelDRAW3, and  I have to say Corel DRAW is the best and most universal vector illustrator application of the scene. (still true against the gigant Illustrator). In the late 90's CorelXara was very promising, but... CorelDraw remained the main hope. Imagine, I don't prefer Mac bacause there's no native Corel Draw for Mac.

Very realistic feature request:
- nicer drop shadow
- right click edit image in any freely choosen application (Photoshop.exe or anything). Not everything is great what Adobe do but Photoshop is.

Thanks for reading,
Bests,
Gabor Miglecz