Font Navigator feature enhancements

I gather Font Navigator is seen as a bit superseded by more recent commercial font managers, but I find that many of the whiz-bang features in the newer apps look impressive in screenshots but aren't all that useful to me in my workflow.  So I still use Font Navigator (with thanks to Corel for still including it in the Graphics Suite!).

Corel, please, can you just make the Duplicate Fonts window resizeable?  Just the fact that it isn't makes this feature enormously cumbersome to use.

Also on my wishlist for FN:

2)  Make the toolbar editable, so some of the options can be added to the toolbar as single-click icons

3)  Make the "Explore" options customisable, so other options can be added (for instance, showing characters in the font with diacritics)

4)  Make FN not follow Windows' daft "missing glyph" autofill, where it "borrows" glyphs from other fonts to fill spaces of missing glyphs in the font you've chosen.  I've never yet seen a Windows selection for this that was adequate to use, and would rather know where the gaps are in the font I'm looking at.  Adobe apps can do this, so it's possible.