CorelDraw x7 needs to go back into testing. Not ready for primetime. Here are my issues. If any of you designers have experienced these things and have workarounds I would love to hear your suggestions.

First of all, I'm a screen printer so my experience is limited to vector drawings using spot colors.   Here are the issues that I see daily:

Objects filled with color from Document Pallet do not show up when printing seperations.

Unable to nudge drawing with keyboard in Print Preview. Arrow keys now activate menus.

Crashes frequently when moving groups of many objects. Has occured since X5.

Crashes frequently after closing a complex document, this is new to this version.

Color filling objects from a color style in the Color Styles docker results in an unnamed
color in the print seperations tab of the print dialog which do not print when printing
seperations.

Colors used in the color styles seems to radomly change density values. While working on
a vector drawing all of a sudden the fill value of an object will change from 100% to 30%
or some random value.

Changes in workspace layout don't always save. I have changed the text preview flyout
setting about a thousand times.

Forget exporting as PDF.  Crash, crash, and crash some more.