Trouble selecting tools

Our company uses CorelDraw X7 and several of us are having the same issue. From time to time we have trouble selecting the basic drawing tools (Shape Tool, Pen Tool, etc.). When we click on a particular tool (and this problem seems to move from tool to tool over time) the program does not switch to that tool, and the only way to get it to switch is to just keep clicking around the box that encircles the tool icon, eventually if you find the right spot the tool will be selected. Needless to say it's a real pain. We have a number of Macros set up that have icons for them in a tool part that is right next to the main Corel tool bar, I wonder if somehow those Macro tool icons are conflicting with the program icons? I'm really not sure - just guessing. Has anybody else come across this problem?

Thanks!

• Since you encounter the same problem on several computers I'd say you have something (maybe the macros, maybe something else) that is conflicting with how Draw works.
    Can you try with the default workspace for a while and see if it makes any difference?
    In that case, try to add parts from your customized workspace bit by bit until you find what's causing it.

As far as I know this is not something known.