Using a keyboard shortcut may be an effort to select the necessary keys at the same time... I mean not everyone is a contortionist, right? Here is a way to resolve that. CorelDRAW is awesome at allowing for customization. I regularly use single character keyboard shortcuts. As an example, C (center vertically); E (centers horizontal); T (align the top of objects); B (bottom of objects); L (align left); R (align Right). I also customize some of my own, for example G (group); U (ungroup); W (wireframe); Q (quit wireframe and take me to enhanced) and because I often deal with multi-page documents, S (page sorter view).To do this, select Tools > Customization > Commands. Click on the Binocular icon (Find) and type in the name of the command you wish to assign a new shortcut key. Once the command comes up, switch to the  Shortcut Keys tab, enter a new shortcut key and click Assign.

Tip provided by Roger Wambolt, CorelDRAW team.

• VyprVPN offers the latest VPN technology in a simple and approachable package, along with excellent global coverage. VyprVPN black friday

• As an creative associate from cheap essay USA using keyboard shortcuts are real helpful specially in your designing workflow. Getting familiar with these keys make it easy for you to do finish our work just quickly. I use this tool for illustration   

• By the way, control the placement of objects on my keyboard is focused in the digital part.

ALLING and DISTRIBUTE (Numerical keyboard):

0,0 – Dialog Box “Alling and Distribute”

5 – Alignment Centered by horizontal

. – Alignment Centered on vertical

4 – Alignment Left by horizontal

8 – Alignment Top by on vertical

6 – Alignment Right by horizontal

2 – Alignment Bottom on vertical

1,5 – Distribute centers by horizontal

1,. – Distribute centers on vertical.

• Here, as an example, setting up some keyboard shortcuts:

TOOLS: Contours and Artistic Media

;,; – Bezier

;,’ – Freehand

;,l – Pen

;,/ – Broken line

;,. – Curve at 3 points

;,] – Preset (artistic media)

;,[ – Pressure (artistic media)

;,p – Calligraphik (artistic media)

;,o – Brush (artistic media)

;,I – Sprayer (artistic media)

DOCKERS

o,o – Object Manager

o,p – Transformation Manager

o,[ – Artistic Media Manager

o,; – Color Manager

o,l – Viewer color palettes

o,k – Color Styles Manager

o,i – View Manager

o,0 – Symbols Manager

o,9 – Data Object Manager

o,] – Scrapbook Manager

o,- – Bookmark Manager

0,= – Link Manager

• Today, every major program, you can customize your "hot buttons". Not surprisingly, it can and CorelDraw. It is amazing how he does it, unlike other programs.

My keyboard is configured so that the left arm permanently in one place, and shortcuts that allow you to include nearly 40 teams. In this arm does not move, and work only your fingers. In addition to the keyboard shortcuts for most common programs. These "inconvenient" for a combination of internally submitted.