• Elements of Design | Task 5

Continuing my work on Elements of Design, Rowena Reed Kostelow and the structure of visual relationships, by Gail Greet Hannah.

In the task 5 Planar Constructions, it is asked to create a series of two- and three-dimensional planes. The planar constructions should express complementary contrast in types of planes, complementary contrast in proportions, harmony between the edges of planes and their axes; the edges should…

• Fri, Jun 22 2018
  • Elements of Design | Task 5

Continuing my work on Elements of Design, Rowena Reed Kostelow and the structure of visual relationships, by Gail Greet Hannah.

In the task 5 Planar Constructions, it is asked to create a series of two- and three-dimensional planes. The planar constructions should express complementary contrast in types of planes, complementary contrast in proportions, harmony between the edges of planes and their axes; the edges should…

• Fri, Jun 22 2018
  • Elements of Design | Task 4

In the task 4 Fragments, it is asked to divide geometric solid shapes (sphere, hemisphere, cylinder, cone, ovoid, rectilinear shapes) into at least 3 fragments, and group them in a beautiful composition.

For this task I used C4D. Here is a few of the 50 compositions I was tasked to create:

• Fri, Jun 22 2018

In the task 4 Fragments, it is asked to divide geometric solid shapes (sphere, hemisphere, cylinder, cone, ovoid, rectilinear shapes) into at least 3 fragments, and group them in a beautiful composition.

For this task I used C4D. Here is a few of the 50 compositions I was tasked to create:

• Fri, Jun 22 2018

• Fri, Jun 22 2018
  • Demystifying CorelDRAW’s PostScript Options

By Steve Bain As anyone new to printing from a graphics application can tell you, print errors can sometimes be a scary and costly experience. Problems are often amplified if you’re faced with choosing options that you have limited experience with. … Continue reading
    • Sat, May 26 2018
  • Elements of Design | Task 3

In the task 3 Rectilinear and Curvilinear Volumes, it is asked to combine 5 to 7 rectilinear and curvilinear forms in a relationship that has dynamic balance. There has to be established dominant, subdominant and subordinate relationships.

For this task I used C4D. Here is a few of the 50 compositions…

• Sat, May 19 2018

In the task 3 Rectilinear and Curvilinear Volumes, it is asked to combine 5 to 7 rectilinear and curvilinear forms in a relationship that has dynamic balance. There has to be established dominant, subdominant and subordinate relationships.

For this task I used C4D. Here is a few of the 50 compositions…

• Sat, May 19 2018

• Sat, May 19 2018
  • Elements of Design | Task 2

Task 2 from the book Elements of Design, Rowena Reed Kostelow and the structure of visual relationships, by Gail Greet Hannah

• Mon, May 14 2018
  • Elements of Design | Task 2

Task 2 from the book Elements of Design, Rowena Reed Kostelow and the structure of visual relationships, by Gail Greet Hannah

• Mon, May 14 2018
  • Gravity Sketch Models – 4

As part of my work for the new Hologram project with Etienne Pinchon, I created a few more 3D models with Gravity Sketch for iPad. They are available to download from my [Poly] account.

• Sat, Apr 28 2018

As part of my work for the new Hologram project with Etienne Pinchon, I created a few more 3D models with Gravity Sketch for iPad. They are available to download from my [Poly] account.

• Sat, Apr 28 2018

• Sat, Apr 28 2018
  • Animating 3D Models

Animated one of my 3D characters that I created in Gravity Sketch for iPad, following [eyedesyn] tutorials and some help from Etienne Pinchon, the Hologram creator.

The tool I used to animate is C4D.

The animation process included:
    – creating and applying materials to the character;
    – rigging a character using spline IK;
    – animating rotation and position changing of the objects in the coordinates system.…

• Sat, Apr 7 2018
  • Animating 3D Models

Animated one of my 3D characters that I created in Gravity Sketch for iPad, following [eyedesyn] tutorials and some help from Etienne Pinchon, the Hologram creator.

– animating rotation and position changing of the objects in the coordinates system.…

• Sat, Apr 7 2018
  • Animating 3D Models

• Sat, Apr 7 2018
  • Gravity Sketch Models – 3

Created more 3D models with Gravity Sketch for iPad. They are available to download from my [Poly] account.

• Sat, Apr 7 2018

Created more 3D models with Gravity Sketch for iPad. They are available to download from my [Poly] account.

• Sat, Apr 7 2018

• Sat, Apr 7 2018
  • Gravity Sketch models – 2

Being exploring more features of Gravity Sketch for iPad. The 3D models are uploaded in my [Poly profile].

• Tue, Apr 3 2018

Being exploring more features of Gravity Sketch for iPad. The 3D models are uploaded in my [Poly profile].

• Tue, Apr 3 2018

Being exploring more features of Gravity Sketch for iPad. The 3d models are uploaded in my [Poly profile].

• Tue, Apr 3 2018
  • Creating Menus in Unity

Continuing with my Unity studies, I was suggested [Brakeys’] tutorials, and went through a quick refreshment on how to make interactive buttons.

Tutorial included:
    – working with the asset TextMesh Pro, which provides a variety of fonts, and allows more possibilities to adjust and edit them;
    – alignment, grouping, and hierarchy;
    – creating UI elements like canvas, panels, buttons, and switch;

• Fri, Mar 30 2018