• Creating Menus in Unity

Continuing with my Unity studies, I was suggested [Brakeys’] tutorials, and went through a quick refreshment on how to make interactive buttons.

Tutorial included:
    – working with the asset TextMesh Pro, which provides a variety of fonts, and allows more possibilities to adjust and edit them;
    – alignment, grouping, and hierarchy;
    – creating UI elements like canvas, panels, buttons, and switch;

• Fri, Mar 30 2018
  • Creating Menus in Unity

Continuing with my Unity studies, I was suggested [Brakeys’] tutorials, and went through a quick refreshment on how to make interactive buttons.

Tutorial included:
    – working with the asset TextMesh Pro, which provides a variety of fonts, and allows more possibilities to adjust and edit them;
    – alignment, grouping, and hierarchy;
    – creating UI elements like canvas, panels, buttons, and switch;

• Fri, Mar 30 2018
  • Basketball Game in Unity

First time I tried Unity over a year ago – as part of the [VR Development course] by Udacity. Now, I decided to refresh what I learned then – through another course:) This time it was a Udemy [Unity Game Developer] course, designed by Pablo Farias Navarro.

In this course, I followed instructions to code most interactions. To add to the course flow, I decided to improve the general look creating a visually…

• Tue, Mar 27 2018

First time I tried Unity over a year ago – as part of the [VR Development course] by Udacity. Now, I decided to refresh what I learned then – through another course:) This time it was a Udemy [Unity Game Developer] course, designed by Pablo Farias Navarro.

In this course, I followed instructions to code most interactions. To add to the course flow, I decided to improve the general look creating a visually…

• Tue, Mar 27 2018

• Tue, Mar 27 2018
  • Going back to Unity

• Tue, Mar 27 2018
  • Exploring Google Blocks

Been exploring [Google Blocks], this is probably my favourite tool so far. It is so intuitive and easy to use, you wound’t even need any tutorials or walk-throughs.

It allows you to create 3D models with only 6 tools. It’s really simple to place object into your scene from the library:

It is as easy to create and adjust new shapes:

And as easy to remove unneeded shapes too:

You can also check these models…

• Sat, Mar 24 2018

Been exploring [Google Blocks], this is probably my favourite tool so far. It is so intuitive and easy to use, you wound’t even need any tutorials or walk-throughs.

It allows you to create 3D models with only 6 tools. It’s really simple to place object into your scene from the library:

• Sat, Mar 24 2018

• Sat, Mar 24 2018
  • Gravity Sketch models – 1

Continuing [my exploration] with Gravity Sketch, I decided to create a series of single trees as part of the Nature series of isolated 3D models. You can download them on my [Poly] profile.

• Tue, Mar 20 2018

Continuing [my exploration] with Gravity Sketch, I decided to create a series of single trees as part of the Nature series of isolated 3D models. You can download them on my [Poly] profile.

• Tue, Mar 20 2018

• Tue, Mar 20 2018
  • Playing with Gravity Sketch

Recently started exploring 3D modelling with [Gravity Sketch] on iPad. It is a very easy to use tool that allows you to quickly create 3D models for your VR scene.

Gravity Sketch exports into the .obj and .mtl formats and can be automatically synced to Dropbox or saved into your Google drive, which allows you to easily import it into Unity or Hologram.

The tool bar on the left allows you to select shape tools and play…

• Sat, Mar 17 2018
  • Playing with Gravity Sketch

Recently started exploring 3D modelling with [Gravity Sketch] on iPad. It is a very easy to use tool that allows you to quickly create 3D models for your VR scene.

Gravity Sketch exports into the .obj and .mtl formats and can be automatically synced to Dropbox or saved into your Google drive, which allows you to easily import it into Unity or Hologram.

The tool bar on the left allows you to select shape tools and play…

• Sat, Mar 17 2018
  • Playing with GravitySketch

Gravity Sketch exports into an .obj format and can be automatically synced to Dropbox or saved into your Google drive, which allows you to easily import it into Unity or Hologram.

The tool bar on the left allows you to select shape tools and play with symmetry…

• Sat, Mar 17 2018
  • 360 Media in Hologram

As part of my [Hologram.cool] exploration, I decided to play with 360 Media, and create scene similar to those I did in Unity for the [Exploring London by bus] app.

For this experience, I decided to create a 360 doodle timelapse.
    I used a [360 grid] and made an illustration horizontally seamless.
    Also I used the grid’s marks for the highest and the lowest comfortable views to keep the doodle within those lines:

• Tue, Mar 13 2018
  • 360 Media in Hologram

As part of my [Hologram.cool] exploration, I decided to play with 360 Media, and create scene similar to those I did in Unity for the [Exploring London by bus] app.

I used a [360 grid] and made an illustration horizontally seamless.
    Also I used the grid’s marks for the highest and the lowest comfortable views to keep the doodle within those lines:

• Tue, Mar 13 2018
  • 360 Media in Hologram

It was much easier and faster to add a video sphere into the scene and attach to it the imported video source:

The object properties allow to autoplay and loop the video.
    It was also really…

• Tue, Mar 13 2018
  • Exploring Quill

Had my first attempt drawing with [Quill] today.

From the first glance, it seemed less intuitive than Tilt Brush by Google. However, once you get to know the tools and get used to the overall UI, it becomes more straightforward. I also liked that Quill lets you export not only your 3D model but cube-maps too, so you can always share a quick  360 view of your painting.

• Sat, Mar 10 2018
  • Exploring Quill

From the first glance, it seemed less intuitive than Tilt Brush by Google. However, once you get to know the tools and get used to the overall UI, it becomes more straightforward. I also liked that Quill lets you export not only your 3D model but cube-maps too, so you can always share a quick  360 view of your painting.

• Sat, Mar 10 2018
  • Exploring Quill

To me from the first glance, it seemed less intuitive than Tilt Brush by Google. However, once you get to know the tools and get used to the overall UI, it becomes more straightforward. I also liked that Quill lets you export not only your 3D model but cube-maps too, so you can always share a quick  360 view of your painting.

• Sat, Mar 10 2018
  • Playing with Quill

Had my first attempt drawing with [Quill] today. From the first glance, it seems less intuitive than Tilt Brush, but loved it anyway

Also liked that it lets you export cube-maps, so you can always share a quick 360 view of your painting.

• Sat, Mar 10 2018
  • Elements of Design | Task 1

Following the task from the book “Elements of Design | Rowena Reed Kostellow and the Structure of Visual Relationships” by Gail Greet Hannah.

I used Hologram.cool to recreate 3d shapes.

• Sat, Feb 24 2018

Following the task from the book “Elements of Design | Rowena Reed Kostellow and the Structure of Visual Relationships” by Gail Greet Hannah.

• Sat, Feb 24 2018

• Sat, Feb 24 2018