Over the last few days, CorelWorld 2007 found place in San Diego, California. This Corel user conference organized by Rick Altman has always been a great please for users to learn from each other, share their experience and have a great time together. This year was no exception.

CorelWorld officially started Monday morning with a keynote by myself about the CorelDRAW family of products. The day continued with many sessions about different subjects. I really enjoyed the Corel PHOTO-PAINT competition between Paul and Jeff. The trivia was really fun and the next day continued to provide great insights (I actually learned a few things while attending the sessions). In between presentations, I had the opportunity to talk with CorelDRAW users about what they do, how they use the various products of the Suite as well as information about their requirements for the future. The passion about the products shown by Corel users was amazing and energizing. Thank you all for your time.

I also had a chance to finally put a face next to some usernames on CorelDRAW.com. It was a pleasure meeting you all and I look forward to continue our ongoing discussions. I also look forward to seeing you again at future events.

Gérard