sketch

The last work in CorelDRAW

Anonymous
  • В целом согласен. Векторный редактор должен быть векторным. Различные "свистелки и дуделки" полученные с применением растровых эффектов не имеют права на победу (результаты конкурса еще не смотрел, просто продолжаю о том, что сказано выше). Почему то чистоту честных линий рисунка перестали понимать. Хотя говоря о дизайнерских конкурсах от Corel, следует обратить внимание на сам дизанй Corel, точнее его отсутствие. Для оформления стартового экрана редактора и саморекламы Corel до сих пор использует пошлые цветастые картинки на уровне начала 90-х годов.

• i'm not telling this because i won twice but even if i had failed, my favourite will always remain CorelDRAW because whenever i think of creating, the 1st software i remember is Corel !! i prefer learning other softwares as well but who says you don't win then you shouldn't use that software again ! and please don't let yourself down just because artworks didn't win, that doesn't ever mean your artwork wasn't of good quality. You really have that patience to create wonderful graphics. I don't compare any software but i simply enjoy working with them to create art. I agree with Mr. Sunny Leon too- please keep faith in whatever you do.

• Version 9 & 12, eh? I've always thought X3 was the best CorelDRAW version, with X4 and 11 close behind. Never did got to try version 12 since most of my colleagues said it's just like version 11 with a few added features.

The Bugatti's beautiful, IMHO, though I thought this looked a lot like a 1937 Talbot-Lago. Bugatti's probably the original.

• Sonny, I just work in X4. But I think the best option with version 9 and 12. Here, more precisely, the question of ideological preference.

Yes, this Bugatti 57 1937 issue

• BTW, is that a Bugatti Type 57? No doubt a beautiful car. Great work!

• @trojza

I'd agree with you that the latest Corel is a big letdown (especially PhotoPaint) but I've gotten enough feedback from Illustrator users as to how much more they can do with Corel, especially with multiple pages and the adaptabilty with other file formats. (the learning center where I teach has both Corel DRAW and Illustrator courses so I get to hear each other's feedback from students)

Personally, I'd prefer a downgrade to X4 than Illustrator (that is, until X6 turns out to be a major improvement over the two previous versions) since I've done more work faster with X4 than with X5. Some of the files I've done in X4 can't open in X5 now, saying that the program "doesn't have enough memory" whenever I try to open them.  

And don't let the competition get you down. At least the grand winner deserved it. (Can't say about the other finalists, though). So don't lose faith in Corel just yet. I'd suggest you'd downgrade to X4. IMHO, it probably works better than X5.

• Honestly, I was unpleasantly surprised by the results of the competition. If the program chooses the vector in its development - a realistic picture with shadows, reflections, and other raster effects - I lose the perspective of his work as a graphic, which prefers the severity of the contour line.

In addition, the illustrations made ​​using raster effects - better output to print from Illustrator. Our favorite program Corel this time is the "weak point".

• Illustrator is good in certain ways, like the perspective drawing tools, but from my experience DRAW is far faster and easy.

Why the thought of moving to Illustrator?

• I think the move to work in the Adobe Illustrator program

• Looks great Trojza, I agree with Yogita, Last work?

• why do you say "The last work in CorelDRAW" ?? looks great ! keep going,

please don't stop, you really have the patience to complete complicated illustrations

[i always say it about you].

Related
Recommended