Issue importing text PDF

Hi everyone, I've been having serious problems lately trying to import PDF files with text inside.

The file is opened normally but the formatting of the texts is completely wrong making it unusable. I would like to know if there have been other reports and if there is a solution to the problem. The most absurd thing is that a free program like InkScape imports them perfectly and maintains the correct formatting -_-...

I thank you for your help.

Parents Reply
  • Sure, this is the original pdf

PDF

As for Inkscape maybe I explained myself wrong, sorry but English is not my primary language as you can also understand from the pdf :)

What I wanted to understand is that it is strange how a free program is more compatible and has fewer problems in some things compared to a paid program that should be ultra compatible at least with the most used formats.

Anyway I thank you for the help you are giving me, maybe it will be useful for others too.

I had thought of importing the file by converting the texts into a path but at that point I open a file completely without texts and the correct font is installed on the computer.

Children