What does Corel do with all the folders created in Documents? Any way to move all at once?

Maybe it's just an issue for those of us with metered Internet and who use Windows as MS recommends, but my Documents folder syncs to the Cloud (default OneDrive configuration), so I can't have various temp files in there wasting my bandwidth for no reason, nor would I ever want ANY company to put a bunch of folders in my Documents directory. "Documents" means documents I have created, not templates or other stuff to be installed by the software vendor. 

This is precisely why Windows includes the %appdata% folders: for companies to put files that may be user specific, but managed by the app, not the user. The Documents folder is intended ONLY for files managed and created by the user. I know it's hardly a matter of life and death, but it really rubs me the wrong way when companies act like they are so important they can override the OS to do things their own different (and in my case costly) way.

I've used Corel since the '90s, so I know this is not a new thing (Corel has always annoyed me with the folders it puts in my Documents folder), but the sheer number of folders and the inclusion of a "Working Files" directory (so now 2 new directories in the root of my Documents folder) seems to indicate the problem is getting worse, not better.

Is there any way to easily move ALL of the folders out of the Documents directory permanently and without having to edit over a dozen directories manually via Tools -> Global Options -> File Locations? 

Thanks,
Colin