Join Nodes Macro - Connect two selected nodes of two curves

Hi Folks,

Is there a way or a macro to connect two nodes of two curves with one keystroke?

There is a docking window Join Curves, but I always have to confirm the action with a click.

Thanks in advance

Corel Mutt

Parents
  • Hello mighty eskimo

I have cobbled together the following macro:

~~~Sub Extend_V1()
    Dim OrigSelection As ShapeRange Set OrigSelection = ActiveSelectionRange OrigSelection.CustomCommand "ConvertTo", "JoinCurves", 1000 End Sub~~~

It allows me to join two (uncombined) curves, but it will (distance of 1000 pxl) join all nodes instead of just the selected ones.

The Join Curves command (extend, chamfer, etc) cannot be recorded with the macro-recorder. Is this normal? What is the code for the command?

PS: How can I embed code in a post?

Cheers
    Corel Mutt

• The Join Curves command (extend, chamfer, etc) cannot be recorded with the macro-recorder. Is this normal? What is the code for the command?

There is some stuff that cannot be recorded automatically as VBA code.

Looking at the API documentation, I can see how to join one node to another within the same Curve using the Node.JoinWith method, but I'm not aware of a direct way to have it Combine two Curve shapes, and then join two nodes that had already been selected in the two separate shapes.

Children
No Data