Fk*ng Bullshit Coreldraw 2024

What kind of dirty software is that? I have never experienced such a crash. what kind of borderline m***ns have released this version. all graphics created with coreldraw 2021 that have a bitmap effect crash the program when exporting via the export docker.

and that with a computer worth 7000 dollars.

btw: here is an example file
1drv.ms/.../s!AopC6SNkOIozgqMqt2EvEB50stviFQ

Parents
No Data
  • Update:
    I had previously contacted Corel Support. That was an odyssey with cognitively dissonant apparatchiks.

After several exchanges of correspondence, the employee wanted to make you believe that he could export pngs. this mentally limited employee then sent me a file that he had not created via the mutli-asset export. he exported it via ctrl + e. He then proudly claimed that everything worked for him.

This guy then proudly claimed that everything worked for him.

The best thing was that the exported png had the same name as the cdr file and not the name of the element to be exported, which was set in the multi export-asset docker.

The image presented to me also had a transparent background. in the cdr file that i sent to support, the background for the export was NOT set to transparent.

In the end I was fed up and contacted international support by phone.

What the hell kind of PEOPLE work there? loud chatter in the background, screaming children and laughter on the side?

It took 45 minutes to tell this employee what the problem was and he was finally able to successfully reproduce this problem.

I created this file especially for e-support and then sent it to telephone support. A 52kb file.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AopC6SNkOIozgqN0cvkBWULORwVt3Q?e=YQQHOr

In the end, the bug was confirmed and forwarded.

When you contact Corel support, you are reminded of the movie “Idiocracy”

Children
No Data