Is there any documentation....at all?

I just bought Website Creator X6. I don't do much website design so I wanted something fairly simple. Since I've used Corel products all the way back to 1983, I thought this would be a reasonable product for me to try. However, there's not a bit of documentation that I can find.....nothing.

Am I missing something or do I just ask for a refund? The help file seems, I guess, quite comprehensive but I can't use help files because of the distance to the screen and my eyesight. If it's not in a book or PDF file, I can't even get started.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
  • Well, here's one resource I know of.  http://www.gotfusion.com/index.cfm , despite looking like it's for another program. Website Creator is a customized version of that program.

It's reasonable to want to try the product, but I don't think it's necessarily simple.  There will be a learning curve, but instead of learning HTML/CSS and how websites function you'll be learning how to use website creator.  I don't want to bash the program, but many (myself included) would suggest that time is better spent just learning the HTML/CSS.  Or possibly using a simpler WYSIWYG Editor.   Website Creator isn't exactly an editor in the typical sense. 

Hope it helps

Children
No Data