Color changer Apply button!

When I use colour changer dialog box, I would like to see result before Ok button pressing! When you colorize complex image it's really important to see the colour changes on fly rather than clicking Ok button hundred times.

• uniform fill applys a fill. try dragging your graphic into the color styles docker and creating a color style. you can move the colors around the wheel and watch them change. you can effect one color or all of them.
  • FWIW, Draw X7 has live preview from the Edit Fill dialog.
  • Using the Colour Docker will give you what you need. Make sure you close the lock before you select your object.

• Hi Friend,
    I don't know whether your image is a drawing or a photograph.
    However, in general, I don't like color changers or color replacers. They replace a range of colors with a single hue. (They do maintain tonal variations but not hue. ) That's OK for an automobile or anything with a uniform flat hue. It's a poor choice for a human face or just about any photograph.
    I would suggest bringing your image into PhotoPaint. I like the Lab mode. (You get four primaries.) Open Curves. I prefer the straight mode. Click on the image to put a marker on one of the Curves. Drag the marker to your new value. Repeat for the other two curve. The advantages are:
    1. You see the changes on the main image as you drag the marker.
    2. The histogram shows a histogram as you drag the markers
    2. Adjacent points are dragged along as you drag the marker. This preserves the color relationships. I have found this to be of great importance when retouching faces.
    I have no idea of whether an image can be brought into Photopaint as a vector image.
    You can bring a raster image into DRAW. However, I have no experience with modifying it in DRAW or how to convert it into a vector format.
    Phil