Question? About photo-paint?

Can I copy or scan in a picture of art into photo-paint and then break it down? Like change the colors... I seen in one forum where " Jef " I think wrote change color pallet to pantone r solid. Yet I still can not figure it out... Also, Is there a way to do simulated process with a picture/drawing?

Ok I went to a seminar which kinda broke things down to do simulated process, but in adobe photoshop... This is to create a channel in photoshop ...      1) create color pallet   2) then Select+ Color Range+ Sample color ... Ok this is as fast as I could write it down... Can anyone Convert this PHOTOSHOP language to Corel Photo-Paint language....

Joey

Parents
No Data
  • When it comes to spot color and clip-art style artwork, I tend to use CorelDRAW first, watch this 9mb video

Using PP? I know it's possible. But I've never done it for a real project in my industry.

For very complex shaded artwork, where you need to split off into spots:

1. use color mask tool to select areas from orig art. Example below is 2 different selections

2. copy each selection to NEW multichannel document, where you have spot inks for specific channels (remember to "paste as new selection" - from menu into each channel)

you can define ink color for each channel at any time, and will likely need to play with tone curve per channel.

duotone - whole different thing, but result here anyway.

Joey said:

Ok I went to a seminar which kinda broke things down to do simulated process, but in adobe photoshop... This is to create a channel in photoshop ...      1) create color pallet   2) then Select+ Color Range+ Sample color ... Ok this is as fast as I could write it down... Can anyone Convert this PHOTOSHOP language to Corel Photo-Paint language....

Joey

Children