Advanced Contour Print and Cut method in CutStudio and How to Adjust the size of the CROP MARKS

Hi to all Corelians!

I am using CutStudio for my Roland GX-24 and of Course CorelDraw X6.

I have searched in to many places to find a solution for my problem, but i can't find.
I would like to watch a video or read a pdf or take an advice about "Advanced Contour Print&Cut" method in CutStudio and How to Adjust the size of the "CROP MARKS" in order to fit my design on the maximum area on the A4 paper size.

The problem is with the "CONTURE Print & cutting" function.
More specifically, I want to adjust the size of the "Crop marks" on a bitmap image that i have i mported in for conture cutting it, in order to fit all of my design on the maximum area of an A4 paper size.
Because as a result the crop marks limit the space on the surface on the page and i always get small design cutouts. And i don't want that.

After i do this and send it to Roland GX-24 for conture cutting the design (on the A4 sheet of paper), the Optic eye reads well the crop mark circles, but it doesn't cut the whole of the design.
It leaves a small portion out, uncut, on the edge.

-> Are there any tricks to get the most out of it?
-> Or is there any other Software that works only inside Corel, so i don't have to export my designs into Cutstudio and also to provide a better "crop marks" adjustment?

Your answer will be appreciated. Thank you.

Download my document from Here =>

Cut Studio Crop marks

• Hi,

Are you trying to cut out of the preset limits of the software, for 8.5"x11" paper size limits are: 15mm Left, 14mm Right, 20mm Bottom and 56mm on Top, this limits results in a efective working area of 167mmx193mm, if you use this settings the print and cut operation works perfectly.

I understand you about the lose of work area on the top of the material but that limits are necesary because the cutter has two optical sensors to detect the physical edges of the material, however, is possible to do a trick to use all the length of the material,you only need to attach a 55mm wide strip of paper to the material to be cutted with adhesive tape, then you can reduce the top limit by 55mm.

Regards